Flying Dog Domination at Victoria Gastro Pub Feb. 6
Sunday, February 6 is going to be a big day for the Packers, Steelers, and Flying Dog Brewery.
In a tap takeover of historic proportions, Victoria Gastro Pub in Columbia, MD is surrendering all 24 of their taps to yours truly. Yes, the Big Game will be on, but what's more important is what will be on tap.
Here are some highlights:
- Premiere of our limited-edition Lucky SOB Irish Red Ale
- This year's just-released Horn Dog Barleywine, along with a vintage version
- Double Dog Double Pale Ale on draft and on nitro
- Limited-edition Coffee Stout, brewed with local coffee from the Black Dog Coffee Company
- Gonzo three ways: Traditional (if you can call it that), barrel-aged, and nitro
Sunday will also be the first appearance of our latest Imperial IPA release -- Single Hop Imperial IPA with El Dorado.
We'll be dominating the taps beginning at 1 pm Sunday, as well as Monday for Victoria Gastro Pub's weekly Beer Club.
For more information, visit Victoria Gastro Pub's website.