Beer Dinner at Frederick's Red Horse Inn on April 19
Join us at a landmark Frederick establishment - Red Horse Inn - for their first Flying Dog beer dinner April 19.
Dinner begins at 6 pm with a reception of our Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale paired with tomato and mozzarella bruschetta.
The rest of the menu is as follows:
- Blackened Scallops and Mango salsa
- Paired with our Snake Dog IPA
- Grilled Romaine salad sprinkled with fresh mozzarella, diced tomatoes, bacon blank, and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Paired with our In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen
- Croatian-style char-broiled oysters
- Paired with our Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Steak Au Poivre: Peppered steak with cognac cream sauce
- Paired with our Gonzo Imperial Stout
- Chocolate bread pudding served with bourbon pecan sauce
- Paired with our limited-edition Coffee Stout
Dinner is $50 per person (plus tax and 20% gratuity). Seating is limited, so make your reservations today by calling Red Horse Inn at 301-663-3030.