The BBQ is sizzling, the beers are cold, and your tan lines haven’t yet ruined all your instagram photos. The summer of Dead Rise has began and no east coast summer is complete without OLD BAY. Whether it’s on your corn or in your beer (literally) – the only thing better is making sure everything else in your life has OLD BAY too. Sign up to win one of 15 prize packs which include OLD BAY and Flying Dog gear.
- Contest Begins May 19, 12AM EST and ends June 16, 12PM EST.
- To enter the Sweepstakes via social media using your personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, you must (1) follow Flying Dog Brewery and OLD BAY and (2) publish a comment tagging another user on the platform. Limit of one contest registration per Sweepstakes Period, per person. *ReTweets will not accrue entries in this Sweepstakes.
- To enter the sweepstakes via web form, visit flyingdogbrewery.formstack.com, complete all required information including name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth to submit your entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE THE STATES OF MARYLAND, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINA, WEST VIRGINIA, NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, CONNECTICUT, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT BOTH 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN MARYLAND, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINA, WEST VIRGINIA, NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, CONNECTICUT, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. FUTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS ARE BELOW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WIL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLIABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Flying Dog Brewery Summer of Dead Rise Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Flying Dog Brewery (“Sponsor”) begins May 19, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends June 16, 2023 at 12:00:00 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, North Carolina, Ohio or the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, any advertising or promotional agencies involved in the promotion, state alcohol beverage commissions, alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and licenses retailers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, and children, regardless of where they reside) or members of the same household (whether they are related or not) of any of the foregoing are NOT eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER:There are three (2) methods of entry:
Method #1: Online Social Media Entry
To enter the Sweepstakes via social media using your personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, you must (1) follow Flying Dog Brewery and OLD BAY and (2) publish a comment tagging another user on the platform during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one contest registration per Sweepstakes Period, per person. Week begins on Mondays. ReTweets will not accrue entries in this Sweepstakes.
Method #2: Online Form Entry
To enter the sweepstakes via web form, visit www.flyingdog.com/summerofdeadrise, complete all required information including name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth to submit your entry. Entries are deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, Online Service Provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All social entries must be posted by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on June 16, 2023.
Entry Errors/Tampering: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party website or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method, and Sponsor may disqualify any individual using such a website/ service or entry method, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, SMS text or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to Entrant’s or any person’s computer or wireless device or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (vii) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winner; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. If for any reason Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method.
Further Entry Conditions: Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. By entering, Entrants acknowledge their compliance with and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Drawing/Odds of Winning: Drawing will be conducted at the end of the Sweepstakes Period by Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail address provided by June 5, 2023. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of the Official Rules.
Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners weekly from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Depending on form of entry, each potential winner will be notified by email, phone, @flyingdogbrewery (Instagram), @flyingdog(Facebook) or @flyingdog (Twitter) via Direct Message or reply message on the Social Account used to enter and will be required to provide his/her name, mailing address, email address and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent into order to claim the prize. Each potential winner will also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and W-9 and provide a copy of his/her valid driver’s license, which must all be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility or driver’s license or provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Time permitting, only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prize: Fifteen (15) winners will receive an assortment of OLD BAY and Flying Dog items with a minimum retail value of $30 not inclusive of shipping, handling or processing. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any prize component for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for any/all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt. Winner must provide a valid shipping address. Sponsor is not responsible for the replacement of any items lost, stolen or destroyed in transit. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
- Limitations on Liability: By entering, each Entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, and agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoter, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including without limitation emotional distress) and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her) or his/her participation in prize-related activities (if applicable), including but not limited to travel related thereto. Furthermore, each winner, by accepting a prize, acknowledges that Sponsor and Promoter has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Consent to Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor, Promoter, and their designees may use the winner’s name, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor, Promoter, and their designees, shall have the right to edit, exploit, adapt, distribute, post, and create derivative works of, in whole or in part, and in combination with other materials, in any manner, for any advertising, promotional, trade, commercial or other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
- Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in the State of Maryland; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor or Promoter in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Maryland.
- Release: By participating in the Sweepstake sand/or accepting a prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Facebook Inc, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Winners List: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped business-size envelope to: Flying Dog Brewery “Summer of Dead Rise Sweepstakes”, 4607 Wedgewood Blvd, Frederick, MD 21703. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2023. The list will be sent when winners have been verified.
© 2022 Flying Dog Brewery. All rights reserved.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC. Facebook Inc. or Untappd Inc.