SAVOR is the penultimate craft beer and food pairing experience set annually in Washington D.C. This year we're bringing two new beers created specifically for this event. If you don't know, now you know, Twitter.
- Notorious B.A.G. Gonzo Imperial Porter aged in A. Smith Bowman whiskey barrels with sweet and tart cherries
- Goseface Killah Traditional German-style Gose dry hopped with Galaxy, Mosaic and Citra
We have elected to share our itinerary for the week if you want to come out and drink with the Flying Dog crew. Please don't abuse this information by stalking any newly-single members of the team. Get the net Stacy, we broke up.
- June 2 Day of the Dead Pigs @ Smoke & Barrel
- June 3 Pre-Savor Happy Hour @ Iron Horse
- June 4 Beer Cocktail Happy Hour @ Sixth Engine
- June 4 Tap Takeover @ Satellite Room
- June 4 The Unnecessary Drinks (After-Party) @ Jackpot
- June 5 Locals Only Brunch @ City Tap House
If you don't have tickets for SAVOR yet, get them before they are gone.