What's on Tap for Summer Sesssions with Hurray for the Riff Raff
Our Summer Sessions outdoor concert series: Where the music is loud and the beer is cold.
What beer you ask? We'll have casks of:
- Counter Culture Ale with coffee beans and coconut
- Bloodline with vanilla and cocoa powder
- Raging Bitch with chipotle and lime
- Pale Ale with Galaxy hops
These flowing on draft:
- Counter Culture Ale
- Dead Rise OLD BAY Summer Ale
- Numero Uno Summer Cerveza
- House Rules Extra Pale Ale (from our tasting room-only Sub Rosa Series)
- Sweetlife Pale Wheat
- The Truth Imperial IPA
- Bloodline Blood Orange Ale
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
And these in the can:
- Snake Dog IPA
- Easy IPA
Plus, we'll have an exclusive preview of All Good India Session Ale, a collaboration brewed for the All Good Festival and Campout. Crisp, refreshing and perfect for the summer, this ISA has mango, papaya and passionfruit aromas and flavors from the big and bold Mosaic and Galaxy hops.
We're pumped to have Hurray for the Riff Raff, with Mechanical River, live on our front lawn next Saturday. If you're pumped, too, don't miss out on tickets. They're on sale now for $25 via MissionTix.com.