Olives First Flying Dog Beer Dinner March 15
We're pleased to be a part of Olives Italian Ristorante and Lounge's first beer dinner on March 15.
Here's a look at the night's menu:
First Course: Radicchio Salad
- A wedge of radicchio served with caramelized onions, grape tomatoes, and garlic crustini drizzled with gorgonzola balsamic dressing
- Paired with our spring seasonal Garde Dog Biere de Garde
Second Course: Garnchio on Foccacia
- Lump crab meat, pesto cream sauce, fontina, and mozzarella cheese blended on grilled flat bread and topped with bruschetta
- Paired with our Old Scratch Amber Lager
Third Course: Grilled Herb-Rubbed Lamb
- 4 oz. boneless lamb loin rubbed with thyme, rosemary, oregano, and parsley grilled medium rare served over citrus orzo
- Paired with our Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
Fourth Course: Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Sticky toffee pudding made with Flying Dog Road Dog Porter served warm in coffee, drizzled with crème anglaise, and topped with hand-whipped cream
- Paired with our Gonzo Imperial Porter
Dinner is $45 per person and begins at 6 pm. To make a reservation, call Olives at 301-378-2045.