Local Beer Dinner at Local Chop and Grill House April 19
Eat and drink local! Our brewer Jamie Long is hosting a 5-course local beer dinner at Local Chop and Grill House in Harrisonburg, VA on Thursday, April 19.
And the menu looks incredible. Here's a glimpse to tempt and tease:
- Local rosemary-brined baby octopus salad with orange coriander-whipped mango, local cabbage, and local radish kim chee
- Paired with Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale
- Amber butter-grilled razor clams, house grown spicy micro greens, and bbq’d local oyster mushrooms
- Paired with Old Scratch Amber
3rd Course (an IPA Duo!)
- Snake Dog tempura-battered Rappahhanock River Oysters with red curry remoulade, sesame crusted grapefruit supremes and local cilantro foam paired with Snake Dog IPA
- Cocoa nib-crusted duck carpaccio, wasabi, local blackberries, and local honey juniper-spiced local carrots paired with Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Vanilla chipotle dusted Buffalo Creek Beef strip steak, crab apple smoked potato salad puree, porter-battered local onion rings with a local rhubarb and roasted shallot demi-glace
- Paired with Barrel-Aged Gonzo Imperial Porter
- Cinnamon-brown sugar duck fat fried banana, jerk spiced plantain chips, Virginia rum toffee with saffron and local molasses ice cream
- Paired with Horn Dog Barley Wine
Dinner will be served at 6 pm and is $70 per person. Seating is limited and reservations are required, so make yours today by calling Chop and Grill House at 540-801-0505.