Firkin Fridays at Camden Yards: Double the Pleasure for O's Fans
Every Friday home game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards features a cask-conditioned beer from yours truly at our storefront (lower level, between section 23 and 29).
On June 22, our Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout firkin kicked by the 4th inning, so now we're doubling the pleasure. And doubling the fun. Kicking it up a notch. Raising the bar. Blowing the roof off...if you will.
Starting this Friday, July 13, we'll have two casks for Firkin Friday: one at our storefront and the other in the new Roof Deck bar above centerfield. UnderDog Atlantic Lager will be the first style featured; here's the remaining schedule for the year:
- Friday, July 27: Single Hop Imperial IPA with Chinook
- Friday, August 10: Snake Dog IPA
- Friday, August 24: Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Friday, September 7: Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Friday, September 28: Single Hop Imperial IPA with Nelson Sauvin