Gonzofest is this Saturday
Gonzofest, our annual homage to Hunter S. Thompson, is this Saturday. From 5:30 to 9 pm, The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, along with We Are Hex, will rock our outdoor stage.
All you need to do to prepare is listen to the Good Doctor:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. We can't guarantee it won't sell out, so get yours now to guarantee you get in.
"Good people drink good beer."
- Belgian Devil (the world premiere of our August Brewhouse Rarities release)
- Brewhouse Rarities Pineapple Saison
- Brewhouse Rarities Easy IPA
- Natural Selection Ale (our collaboration with Evolution Brewing Company)
- Gonzo Imperial Porter
- Woody Creek Belgian White
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Doggie Style Pale Ale
- UnderDog Atlantic Lager
- Snake Dog IPA
- Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA with mango and habanero peppers
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout in oak
- Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout with chocolate mint
- Dogtoberfest Marzen with basil, green peppercorn, and grains of paradise
- Snake Dog IPA with CTZ hops and cinnamon basil
"The food factor should always be massive."
- El Cuervo Tacos
- The Smoking Swine BBQ
- Wheyich Gourmet Sandwiches
All beers will be sold for a la carte for $4 each. All food is sold separately. The show is 21+ and a valid ID is required for entry. Check out the rest of our FAQs here.