Another Night Added to The Dog and The Doctor Beer Dinner at Grandville Moore's
Wednesday, September 28 at Grandville Moore's in Washington, DC
Our first beer dinner - on Tuesday, September 27 - with Chef Teddy at Grandville Moore sold out in a flash, so we decided to add another night! Join us on Wednesday, September 28 for round two with The Dog and The Doctor.
Here's a look at the menu:
- Secret Stash Harvest Ale paired with a local corn fritter and wild game sausage
- Double Dog Double Pale Ale with frisse, almond brittle, fig puree, and crispy lardon
- The Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale with scallops, pumpkin risotto, and bacon poblano relish
- Snake Dog IPA with duck breast, potato puree, American boucheron, and grapefruit marmalade
- Gonzo Imperial Porter vs Barrel-Aged Gonzo Imperial Porter with blackened craw daddy's
- Horn Dog Barley Wine with non-traditional bread pudding and vanilla ice cream
It all begins with a happy "half" hour at 6:30 pm with dinner served at 7 pm. Dinner is $70 and reservations can be made by calling Grandville Moore's at 202-399-2546.